We are expanding our team of writers! We’re looking for local (Albuquerque area) moms who are passionate about our community and have some encouragement, tips, stories, humor, crafts, recipes, lifestyle content, and/or practical experiences to share with other moms.
If you feel like a voice is missing from our blog, maybe it’s yours! We want to have representation from all types of mamas. Moms of children of all ages (even grown children). Moms of different ethnicities. Moms of all races and religions. Moms of all backgrounds and beliefs. Moms who speak more than one language. Albuquerque needs your voice, and we want you to be heard!
This is a volunteer position. But there are some really fun perks to make it all worthwhile.
What Our Writers GIVE
- One original post per month on topics of your choice (within the brand and mission of ABQ Moms Blog)
- Twelve month commitment (May 2018-April 2019)
- Availability to help with events
- A passion for moms, kids, and the Albuquerque area (where you also live, of course)
- Reliable, team-oriented, flexible, & fun attitude
What Our Writers GET
- Your photo and bio on the Albuquerque Moms Blog Meet Our Contributors page. (With links to your personal blog and/or social media handles if you choose to share them.)
- Voice and influence with an established readership
- Access to the ABQ Moms Blog Contributors’ Facebook group
- Opportunity to test products and/or visit local businesses for review purposes
- Continuing education and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media, and event management
- Access to pre-sale tickets or free entry to Albuquerque Moms Blog events
- Coffee shop meetings, hugs, and new friends! (We have a good self-esteem and think we’re a pretty fun bunch!)
What To DO
- Fill out the form below. (You should get a notification that the form was submitted properly. If you don’t, please try again or contact us at [email protected])
- Make it all happen by April 16, 2018.
- Our decision will take approximately 1-2 weeks after the deadline.