Part of what we desire to do at Albuquerque Moms Blog is to create community for moms. One way we do so is hosting frequent events where we can get together in real life and have a great time. We are looking for events team members to help make these events amazing!
Do you love attending our events and sharing the excitement with your friends? WE WANT YOU! We are looking for dedicated readers who will help promote and work behind-the-scenes to create events that moms won’t want to miss! We’ve built a fun team here at ABQ Moms Blog, and we would love for you to be a part of it.
Read all the details below, and then fill out the form. If you are chosen, we will contact you with more details.
February 8, 2018
Each event’s time commitment will vary due to complexity and will be clearly communicated prior to planning.
This is not a paid position, but you (and your immediate family if applicable) will receive free admission to the events you are helping with, as well as swag when possible! Perks will vary with each event, but your hard work and enthusiasm will not be overlooked!
- Be available to help with one event every two to three months
- Be available for Event Team video chats (or in-person if schedules allow) to discuss event ideas, event promotion, etc.
- Share our events with your friends (online and in real life!) to help generate excitement
- Be available the week before the event to help with any final event preparations
- Be available the day of the event to help coordinate and facilitate the event
- Respond to emails in a timely manner (within 48 hours)
- Represent Albuquerque Moms Blog in a positive and professional manner at all times including social media presence