Are YOU the next Albuquerque Moms Blog Contributor?
Do you want to write for Albuquerque Moms Blog? We will be adding to our group of regular contributors beginning in April. And we’re looking for fresh, local voices to join our team!
This is a volunteer position (with some fun perks to make it worth it). Here’s the deal:
What Contributors GIVE ::
- Two original posts/month on topics of your choice (within our brand and mission).
- Twelve month commitment, beginning in April 2017.
- Available for in-person quarterly contributor meetings.
- A passion for moms, kids, and the Albuquerque area (where you also live, of course).
- Reliability, team-spirit, flexibility and a great attitude.
What Contributors GET ::
- Your photo and bio on the Albuquerque Moms Blog Meet Our Contributors page (with links to your personal blog and/or social media channels if you choose to share them).
- Voice and influence with an established readership.
- Access to the our Contributors Facebook group, and access to our internal communications.
- Opportunity to test products for review as they become available (to be posted on Albuquerque Moms Blog).
- Access to pre-sale tickets to Albuquerque Moms Blog events.
- Coffee shop meetings, hugs, new friends, play dates and so much more!
What To DO ::
- Fill out this application!
- Make it all happen by March 24, 2017.