One pan dinners are a busy mom’s favorite, right?
And this one pan Italian casserole is absolutely delicious! It’s a family favorite and an excellent meal to make for company.
If you add a salad and some fresh bread, you’ve got yourself a hearty feast sure to please everyone at the table. I made this as a freezer meal before my daughter was born and it was perfect for my postpartum appetite. Enjoy!
- Alfredo sauce (homemade or your favorite brand)
- Pasta sauce (homemade or your favorite brand) If you use fresh pasta, no need to boil or prepare it beforehand.
- 1 lb of Italian sausage - fried and drained (I use Jimmy Dean Italian.)
- Fresh spinach (optional)
- 1 large package of fresh cheese ravioli or mushroom ravioli.
- You can also use fresh tortellini.
- Italian Cheese (your choice and also optional if you use cheese pasta)
- Preheat oven to 350 *
- Alfredo sauce just to cover the bottom of dish
- Half the package of pasta
- Fresh Spinach (I use half a bag.) optional
- The remainder of Alfredo sauce (I usually don't use all of it and save some to add to the pan when I reheat the next day for lunch.)
- Remainder of pasta
- Pasta Sauce
- Grated cheese (optional if using cheese pasta)
- Bake covered at 350* for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
- I like this best with sausage but have also used ground beef and added Italian seasonings as I prepared the beef.
- I really like to use mushroom ravioli with this as well with more cheese on top.